We run this website and permits its use according to the following terms and conditions:
- Using this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using it immediately
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other letsBfree users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the letsBfree service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack letsBfree or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with letsBfree
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any letsBfree members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of letsBfree, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your letsBfree account. While letsBfree prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that letsBfree cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use theletsBfree service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the letsBfree service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- letsBfree service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on letsBfree to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on letsBfree must provide a link back to letsBfree .
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the letsBfree service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
Last updated on: November 3rd 2020